Once recording starts the user can access the sessions on the server: Following features are supported:
- Viewing the recorded seesions. The server shows all the recorded session on the server. Once user clicks on particular session, the recorded data that particular session will be shown.
- Viewing the recorded records for a session.
- Refresh the session page for a new recorded entries.
- Export as CSV -> Once clicked on "Export as CSV" link, server will give you download option for downloading your test-case as a csv file.
- Edit of an existing record. You can edit any existing recorde to change the command or update any other values.
- Add a new command row. You can add new command row before or after any existing rows to modify your test-case.